Friday, September 2, 2011

I Dream of Scooters.

A couple of weeks ago, I packed up my car and drove home for a lovely two week vacation!  Howard, my fish who often travels with me stayed at home.  He doesn't do well in the heat (my AC is broken) and I thought I would give him time to unpack his cookie jar/fish bowl in our new place.

Anywhoo...while I was home, I put a big dent in my list of 25 Things to do before I'm 25, with some big help from my parents, my aunt and uncle, and my friends.  Thanks guys!!  

First one I tackled was riding a on a Vespa.  Now just a point of clarification...I call all scooters Vespas, because if I don't people assume I mean the small platform with sad little wheels and and a unmanageable steering system.  Its like calling a facial tissue a Kleenex.  Everyone knows what you mean...this is what I meant in when I wrote goal #11.

Now I know this is not Vespa brand, but it was still awesome!!!!  Ok...so it wasn't working super well, but I went down the street and back.  Goal #11...check.

Just for the record I have my future transportation picked out.  A GTS 300...I can't decide between the Dragon Red or the Midnight Blue.  Seeing as I have $0 saved...I have some time to decide.  Which do you like? Take a look.  This is not some putsy little scooter...it goes 80 mph and gets 65-70 mpg.  I so want one.  Maybe owning it will be on my 30 before 30 list.

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment