Monday, November 14, 2011

Video of the Week - 90's TV For Kids Edition

It is good to be a child of the 90's.  We some of the greatest kids shows and in case you think I'm wrong...which I'm not...I'm going to share theme songs from three of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

Enjoy!

First up...Reading Rainbow.  I always wanted to be one of the kids at the end of the show who read a book and got to share it with everyone.



Second...Bill Nye the Science Guy.  Consider this...



Last, but not least...Wishbone!!!  My favorite reading dog.  My sister had a stuffed animal Wishbone...he came with two different costumes...I was pretty jealous.



I had to cut myself off at three...I had a hard time not including The Magic School Bus, Arthur, Pepper Ann, Duck Tales, Ghost Writer, Doug and Home Improvement (I know...not actually I kids show, but it is too good to leave off the list).

So...what was your favorite kid's show from the 90's???

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

1 comment: