Sunday, April 24, 2011

Video of the Week

Happy Easter Everyone!

Now I know that Easter isn't about chocolate and Easter bunnies, but when my sister and I were little we liked to watch this video every year.

"Let us turn back the clock to when Brother Bear was the only cub on the block. When the bear's treehouse wasn't nearly so grand and a very strange thing occurred in Bear Land.  No one really knows the cause. A shift perhaps in the natural laws. Some unfortunate bit of cosmic bad luck.  Some how that winter the seasons got stuck."

*Disclaimer: together...these videos are a little less than 30 min.





I love the Berenstain Bears!!  My favorite book was the one about the baby-sitter.

What was your favorite Berenstain bear book or did you have a different favorite book as a kid?

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

1 comment:

  1. The Berenstain Bears Get the Gimmes definitely made an impression on my brother and me when we were little... we learned to never ever throw tantrums in public.

    ReplyDelete