Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thoughts of the Day

1. I can't believe it is April in less than a week.  That makes me happy and stresses me out all at the same time.  In in first 8 days of April I will finish planning and attend one of my best friend's bridal shower and finish organizing and put on a event with the officers of the Children and Young Adult Library Services student group. 

2. I am feeling incredibly apathetic about life today.  I really want to just go to bed and sleep all day, but instead I'm forcing myself to clean, do homework, and finish other things on my to do list.  (Which is massive by the way.)  This is my break between cleaning my living room/kitchen and unpacking from Spring Break and cleaning my bathroom.  I seriously need to dump the mood and get to work.

3. I love my fish.  His name is Howard and I know its silly, but I would be sad if he died.  I've been kicking around an idea about a new children's book...Howard is the protagonist.


That is all I've got for you today.  

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment