Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Things

Things that are making me happy this week...

1. Taxes and FAFSA are done courtesy of my rockin' poppa.

2. An awesome research project, in which I would get to organize a library, is in the works.

3. My favorite patron came into the library; they always come in and I pick out movies for them.  Reader's (or in this case viewer's) advisory is going to be my favorite part of my job.

4.  Buddy the Elf, Arctic Puppets, and Mr. Narwhal.

5. I thought about graduating in December, but decided to stay and graduate in May.  It was just a small window when I considering it, but it made me realize how much I enjoy life here.

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm so glad you're staying here another full year. :)

    2. Bye, Buddy. Hope you find your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I put narwhal voice html code around that quote... but apparently it read it as actual code and didn't leave it in the comment. It was funnier that way so I felt the need to add this otherwise unnecessary comment. haha.)

    ReplyDelete