Saturday, January 29, 2011

Creative Cold

So, I'm feeling a bit under the weather today and I'm used my cold as an excuse to not do anything.  It really is a good excuse...my head is a little fuzzy from the cold medicines.  I started the day off by sleeping in and then proceeded to watch more episodes of Friends than I care to admit.  Then I decided to look over some blogs for new crafting projects and I found so many!!!  As I craft, I'll post pictures, but here is what I did today.


- I made an excellent calzone with Mama Teri pizza dough, filled with sausage and pepperoni.  It was very nummy.


- I made some of these boxes.  Which I ended up throwing away, but they made an excellent place to put the scraps from the rest of my crafting.


- Now for some pictures!  Here is my version of this tutorial.





I have no idea what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I can find something to organize.


This is my favorite craft of the day!





I will definitely be making another one when I get more buttons.  In full disclosure...this is my sister's lovely turquoise purse.  We are currently having a purse exchange.  I'm using, and loving, this purse and she has an antique red leather clutch that my mom game me.

I guess viruses make me crafty!  Tomorrow = homework time.

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment