Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thoughts of the Day

This is the first day I have wanted a Twitter account.  So many thoughts and no one around to share them with.  Some of them are going on here!

1.  God has everything in his indescribably capable hands.  Long story short, some seemingly circumstantial events in the past two weeks culminated in me getting a job today!  There will be opportunities to pick up more than the three hours I'm starting with and it seems like a perfect fit for what I want to do.  The way God uses intricate details to work everything together is so cool.  I don't know what everything means, but I choose to believe that nothing is coincidental.

2. This video makes me laugh.   http://youtu.be/aYaTSbCGY50

3. Working with pizza dough and flour is great, but not in a black shirt.

4. I miss pizza nights with Mama Teri and inside jokes with Steve.  Just for the record....
          Balaclava (n.) - a close-fitting garment covering the whole head and neck except for parts of the face, typically made of wool.
          Baclava (n.) - a dessert originating in the Middle East made of phyllo pastry filled with chopped nuts and soaked in honey.

5. Library card...free.  Checking out a book...free.  Feeling I get from reading that book in less than 10 hours...priceless!

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you dear! But it's fun to read your blog and to know what you been up to! Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete