I am much obliged to whomever is reading this...Hi Mom! Based on the suggestion from a friend and the fact that I have lots of extra time, I have decided to set myself some goals and write about the journey. 25 goals to be specific...all to be completed before I turn 25. So here they are in no particular order.
1. Go on a spur-of-the-moment road trip.
2. Learn to drive a manual car.
3. Learn how to change a tire.
4. Write a children’s book and have my mom illustrate it.
5. Make the weight on my driver’s license true.
6. Get my nose pierced again.
7. Read the entire bible.
8. Build a roaring fire on my own.
9. Make a chocolate cake from scratch.
10. Run a mile in 12 min.
11. Ride on a Vespa.
12. Learn how to shoot a gun.
13. Write down and share my testimony.
14. Go on a date.
15. Learn how to french-braid.
16. Catch a fish and take it off the hook myself.
17. Get to know my Grandparents.
18. Have my cholesterol checked.
19. Whiten my teeth.
20. Learn about all 44 of our Presidents.
21. Read the Five Love Languages book.
22. Donate blood.
23. Write a letter to my 2nd grade teacher.
24. Learn how to whistle.
25. Finish reading all of Jane Austen’s works.
Some of these deserve a little explanation, but that can wait for another time. Wish me luck!