Monday, August 29, 2011

Video of the Week

Welcome Back!!  Classes start again for me this week and so does a normal schedule.  I thought it would be a great time to once again resolve to blog regularly.

I'll start you off with a song that has played over my whole summer.  I dare you not to get it stuck in your head.

Enjoy!!



How great is her hair!?!?  Ok...now that I got out of the way...I know the video is weird, but I like it (most of it...the silver lipstick is weird.)

That's all for today...are you humming it yet?  If not you should probably listen to it again.

Yours affectionately,
A.H.

P.S. Youtube has allowed some channels to put restrictions on their videos...I'll still post the video here, but you might have to click on the link to Youtube to watch it.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment